COVID-19/ Infection Control Protocols
As a health, wellness and recovery clinic, the health and safety of our clients and staff is paramount.
We continue to follow strict cleaning protocols and government directions, for healthcare settings, in order to maintain a high standard of health and safety. To prepare for your next visit, please familiarise yourself with our COVID protocols below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
What to expect at your next visit
Multiple sanitising stations are located throughout the clinic, you are required to sanitise your hands when entering the clinic and during your visit.
Face masks are encouraged for myotherapy appointments.
Bookings are essential and all clients attending the clinic are required to check in and supply their contact details.
You will be asked to maintain social distancing during your visit, keep 1.5m between you and others.
Cashless payment preferred
We ask that if possible all payments are cashless and where possible contactless.
All rooms are throughly cleaned and sanitised with hospital grade cleaning products in between each use. All high touched surfaces in common areas are cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Client health Screening
- All myotherapy clients will be sent a health screening questionnaire prior to their appointment, to be filled out online before attending the clinic, this is due to the duration of the treatment and the fact social distancing cannot be maintained during the treatment making it a more high risk setting.
- All clients attending the clinic are asked to self check for any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illnesses prior to entering and asked not to enter if they are feeling at all unwell.
We have mechanical ventilation throughout the clinic that takes the old air away and replaces it with fresh clean air.
DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC IF:
- If you are unwell or not feeling 100%- even if you have returned a negative COVID test- please reschedule to another time when you are feeling well and have been symptom free for 48 hours or 14 days for float therapy/ Fire & Ice.
Do not enter the clinic if you have or have had any of the following symptoms within the past 48hrs
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny or congested nose
- Loss of sense of small or taste
- Vomiting or diarrhoea
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or have previously had any of them in the past 48hrs, please call the clinic to reschedule, do not enter the clinic, and we recommend you speak to your GP if required.
If you have had COVID-19 or recently been unwell
- You are unable to Float, or use Fire and Ice therapy if you have had ANY infectious diseases- including COVID-19, flu like symptoms or gastro symptoms within 14 days of your appointment
- You need to be symptom free for 48hours before you attend the clinic for any other appointments
- If you are suffering from long COVID symptoms please call the clinic to discuss when you can attend the clinic
- If you have recently had COVID-19 or are suffering from complications or long COVID symptoms we ask that you speak to your GP before attending any of our services to ensure you are well enough to safely use our services.